Fast Tours around the Whitsundays
Looking for an amazing tour around the Whitsundays where speed is guaranteed?
We have the answer for you. With so much to see and do on a trip, you will get to your destinations a whole lot quicker with some of these turbo-charged tours, made for those who want an exhilarating ride as well as an exciting itinerary.
Or if you are wanting a genuine overnight sailing experience, why not choose one of the ocean-racing maxi yachts which often race each other when the wind conditions are right! You can even help hoist the sails and grind the winches alongside the crew. Alternatively, there are a number of fast-sailing trips on monohulls and catamarans to choose from!
- Thundercat - high-speed tour around the Whitsundays, with Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling
- Whitsunday Bullet - newest fast cat, offering snorkelling with Whitehaven Beach and paddleboards
- Ocean Rafting - popular, high-speed tour around the islands, with Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling
- Big Fury - high speed adventure in a powerful rafting boat, with Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling
- Camira - Large, fast sailing catamaran with plenty of space. Includes Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling
Overnight sailing trips
- Hammer/ Siska - 2 day/ 1 night trip on these sister maxi yachts
- Condor - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a maxi yacht
- British Defender - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a maxi yacht with air-conditioning
- Boomerang - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a maxi yacht
- Broomstick - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a maxi yacht
- Eureka 2 - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a modern racer
- Blizzard - a 2 day/ 2 night trip on a modern racer. Popular among couples
- Waltzing Matilda - 2 day/ 1 night trip on a Ketch. Takes just 14 passengers
- Apollo - 2 day/ 2 night trip on a maxi yacht. Onboard scuba diving available
- Ride to Paradise Cove Resort - 2 day/ 2 night trip with a fast catamaran and a resort-stay