Longer Whitsunday sailing trips
To truly appreciate the beauty of the Whitsundays, an overnight sailing trip is the best option to experience a mix of sighting-seeing, water-based activities and relaxation. But why not choose a slightly longer sailing trip which offers a thorough experience around the Whitsundays and more time to do the things you enjoy most! This way you can spend more time exploring and sightseeing to allow you to get a better appreciation and understanding of all the beautiful things in the Whitsundays. While all overnight trips will get you to all the best parts of the Whitsundays, longer trips allow you more time at each destination. This means more time at Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and more snorkelling destinations.
Though there are only a handful of trips which are longer than 2 days/ 2 nights, these trips all offer something different so you are sure to find one suitable for you.
3 day/ 3 night trips
- Solway Lass - Traditional sailing vessel which takes guests around the Whitsunday islands.
- Whitsunday Blue - Stylish catamaran with just 8 guests onboard. Features private cabins with ensuites.
3 day/ 2 night trips
- Kiana - Outer Great Barrier Reef trip with low passengers numbers. Onboard diving and private cabins.
- Apollo - Onboard scuba diving on a maxi yacht. Generally takes 18-35s as a sociable sailing trip.
- Whitsunday Bliss - A luxury catamaran with private cabins. Great for couples.