Whitsundays Restaurant Guide
Not sure where to eat while in Airlie Beach? The Whitsundays Restaurant Guide is a quick way to search restaurants in this village-like town! Choose between steakhouses, burger bars, seafood and more!
Little Vegas: With breakfast, street eats and burgers Little Vegas is a great place to eat for a casual but delicious dining experience.
- Sorrento: Sorrento Restaurant and Bar in Airlie Beach offers amazing seafood, delicious seafood and the perfect view. It is located at Coral Sea Marina and overlooks the marina and the Coral Sea.
- Fish D’Vine: Fish D'Vine & Rum Bar has some of the best seafood in Airlie Beach and the most well-stocked rum bar in Australia.
- Breeze Bar: Breeze Bar is located on the Airlie Esplanade and is a great place to enjoy delicious canapes and delectable cocktails.
- Paradiso: Paradiso is known for its diverse tapas menu and beach front dining. It is located on the Airlie Beach foreshore, with a new rooftop bar for after-dinner drinks.
- The Pub: The pub is located in the Airlie Beach Hotel and offers a mixed menu. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offer 18 beers and ciders on tap.
- La Tabella: La Tabella offers alfresco, long-table dining, cellar, pasta bar and bar dining so you can have the exact experience you want!
- Sidewalk Cafe: Sidewalk Cafe is a great place to grab a coffee or sit down for a great sandwich or breakfast. They have both inside and outside dining.
- Lovely India: Lovely India is the only Indian restaurant in Airlie Beach and offers traditional Indian cuisine.
- KC’s Bar and Grill: KC's Bar and Grill is located on the main street in Airlie Beach and is known for it's live music and great steaks.
- Hogs Breath Cafe: Hog's Breath Cafe is a franchise across Australia and offers a little bit of everything centred around the grill.
- Whitsunday Sailing Club: The sailing club is Airlie Beach's primary club-scene where they host weekly twilight sailing and events throughout the year.