Whitsundays & Fraser Island in Whitsundays
Combine Atlantic Clipper with Dropbear for the adventure of a lifetime on the East Coast of Australia!
- Party on a Whitsundays mega yacht
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and take the ultimate selfie!
- Camp under the stars by the beach
- Cultural experiences on Fraser Island with Didgeridoo and Boomerang demonstrations
- Sunset beach fishing
Sail and cruise with our New Horizon and Pippies tour where you will have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Snorkel, scuba dive and swim in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and the Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy fun water sports such as paddleboards and giant water slide!
- Try driving on the world's largest sand island and camp among the dunes!
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek and the Champagne Pools
Join New Horizon and Dropbears to enjoy an adventure to Fraser Island and the Whitsundays!
- Swim in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and visit Whitehaven Beach
- Fun water toys, plus additional option of scuba diving
- Camp by the beach and learn to 4 wheel drive on the sand
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek and the Maheno Shipwreck
Check out the the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with this fun-filled 5 day package!
- Snorkel, swim and cruise through the Whitsunday waters
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and the famous Hill Inlet Lookout
- See more of Fraser Island including the Champagne Pools and Indian Head
- Travel in a purpose built 4WD bus on sand highway
- Enjoy comfort at Kingfisher Bay's Wilderness Lodge
5 days of adventure and fun on Australia's East Coast!
- Sail, snorkel and swim on New Horizon in the Whitsundays
- Added bonus of optional scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Stand-up paddleboards, waterslide and action-packed itinerary
- Drive on Fraser Island and visit Eli Creek, Lake Wabby and more
- Fun guides and crew for unforgettable trip
Explore and relax in two of the most beautiful parts of Australia's East Coast
- Find your way to serenity on Australia's East Coast
- Sail around the Whitsundays on board a comfortable and spacious catamaran
- Use of glass canoe and stand-up paddleboards as added bonus
- Enjoy the view from the deck as you make your way around
- Visit Fraser's top sights and appreciate the views
- Swim, relax and explore in some of Fraser's most famous lakes