The 1 Day Fraser Explorer Tour takes you around all of the highlights in just one day, featuring quality and a personalised experience
A fun-filled experience with low passenger numbers for a small personalised trip, where you get to see it all! Your itinerary will take you from rainforests, to freshwater lakes and amazing coastline of the 75-Mile Beach.
Short on time but don't want to miss a thing? The 1 Day Premium Fraser Explorer Tour is the perfect choice! Including informative commentary from your driver as well as comfort and quality, this premium day tour comes complete with a la carte menu at the Eurong Beach Resort! Perfect for those who want to escape the crowd and enjoy a little bit extra. Sit back and relax as your guide takes you around one of the most magnificent islands in the world.
1 Day Premium Fraser Explorer Tour Features:
- Full day guided 4WD tour around Fraser Island
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Barge transfers from River Heads, Hervey Bay (departing at 8:30am)
- Morning tea
- A la carte menu at Eurong Resort including beer or wine
- National Park fees included
- Check out all the amazing sights on Fraser Island
- MP3 guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese
You have found the premium day tour of Fraser, offering the highest quality and sights of the island.
- Early pickup at accommodation with ferry departure for Fraser Island at 8:30am
- Swim at Lake McKenzie or simply relax on the beach
- Explore Central Station, a former forestry camp
- See the amazing satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees
- Walk along the bank of Wanggoolba Creek
- Travel along the 75 Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles
- Get up close to the Maheno shipwreck
- Swim at Eli Cree or just relax on the bank
- Relax and enjoy an a la carte menu at Eurong Beach Resort
- Return on 5:00pm ferry
Depart: Tour departs daily from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
Return: Tour returns from Fraser Island on the 5:00pm barge back to River Heads before transferring you to your Hervey Bay accommodation.
Tours also available from Rainbow Beach, please enquire.
Please note: Itinerary subject to change due to tides and weather conditions
Children under 4 must travel in an appropriate car/booster seat. Passengers may bring their own or hire one for $10 (bookings essential).
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Camera, comfortable clothing and footwear, water bottle, swimmers
Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay accommodation by your personal guide, Morning tea and lunch, National Park fees
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.