Plenty of sighting and socialising to be done with Nomads Fraser 2 day/ 1 night trip!
This self-drive tour around Fraser Island plenty of adventure over the 2 days. The itinerary takes you around all of the hotspots on Fraser so get ready for plenty of sighting and activities. This tour does not include pre and post accommodation in Noosa.
The 2 day Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour is a slightly shorter tour for those who a re short on time, but this doesn't mean it skips any of the activities and sights along the way. the tour for you! This 2 day trip includes a drive around 75 Mile Beach, bushwalking and refreshing swims at Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and much more! Not only this, it is a self-drive trip so you can have a turn behind the wheel! All meals are included and there is also an exclusive post tour party for your group upon return to Noosa at the famous KB's Bar!
2 day Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour Features:
- 1 night's accommodation (4 share en-suite dorm) at Eurong Resort on Fraser
- 4WD Vehicle hire!
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities!
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Meals included
- Return ferry transfer to the island
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar
Experience the best of Fraser Island with Nomads- book your trip now!
Arrive to Noosa and check in at Nomads Noosa at 44 Noosa Drive. You must arrive before 6pm to attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at Nomads KB’s Bar. All passengers are required to attend the briefing.
The group departs Noosa by bus at 7:30 and head towards Rainbow Beach. Stop at Rainbow Beach to collect the vehicles, hand signed rental agreements, pay $250 cash bond and to collect food and we’re on our way to the Island.
We then take a barge from River Heads and land at Hook Point on the Southern tip of Fraser Island. After a relaxing break, it is time for a rainforest track to walk off our lunch and explore the Island’s unique flora and hopefully spot some wildlife too! Afterwards head to Eli Creek and the Maheno Shipwreck. Drive to Eurong Resort arriving at approximately 5:30pm, and then it’s dinner time (BBQ – steak/chicken & salads)
Overnight – Eurong Resort, Fraser Island.
Another early start. After breakfast (continental style breakfast - cereal, toasts, spread, tea & coffee). Visit Champagne Pools (subject to whether and tidal conditions) and then travel to Lake Wabby and Lake McKenzie for a swim and lunch. We depart the Island at approximately 2:30pm, stop at Rainbow Beach and drive by bus back to Noosa in time for the exclusive party at KB's.
- This tour runs from 1 November to 31 May only. (Does not run during winter)
- A compulsory pre-tour briefing is held at Nomads Noosa, at 18:00 pm the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence (minimum 2 years driving experience necessary).
- A $250 pp fully refundable* cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach (credit card imprint for all drivers) prior to the departure.* provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee (non-refundable)
- Open dated bookings – allow a minimum of 4 days notice
- Sleeping bag available for hire $10 per person per trip with $20 fully refundable deposit collected at check-in.
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 7:30 am in the morning of the departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you.
Pick up: Nomads Noosa - 44 Noosa Dr, Noosa, Ph - (07)5447 3355. Passengers must attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at Nomads Noosa at 18:00 pm, the day prior to the departure to the Island
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Pack a small backpack with your camera, a valid current drivers licence (for those who want to drive), your sunscreen, insect repellent, a hat, appropriate clothing, toiletries, a sleeping bag (also available for hire) and BYO snacks.
- 1 night accommodation in a 6 share en-suite dorm at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 â€“ lunch, dinner, Day 2 â€“ breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
$ 250 per person fully refundable cash bond to be collected in Rainbow Beach on the way to the Island. ( drivers - credit card imprint) The bond will be fully refunded provided the vehicle has been returned un-damanged. Please ensure you have $ 250 in cash as there is no ATM available at Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee (non-refundable)
Optional $10 sleeping bag hire per person per trip payable in cash on arrival to Eurong Resort
Terms and Conditions
This tour only runs from December to April. Itinerary is subject to weather and tidal conditions and may be altered at operator's discretion at any time. Changes permitted up to 72 hours prior departure. Cancellations 72 hours and less prior departure and no-shows will incur 100 % cancellation fee. Itinerary subject to change due to tidal and weather conditions.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Tour cancellation less than 72 hours prior departure and no-shows incur 100% cancellation fee . Changes permitted up to 72 hours prior departure.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.