The land and ocean combine on the 2 Day Reef & Rainforest Tour!
- This is the ultimate package which explores the world's wonders both onshore and off.
- This 2 day package consists of 2 day tours with Down Under Cruise & Dive taking you to the one and only Great Barrier Reef on day one, and the magnificent Cape Tribulation the next.
You can really appreciate the natural beauty of Cairns on the 2 Day Reef & Rainforest trip which explores the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest in two full days. The itinerary on day one will take passengers to the reef on Evolution where you will spend a number of hours snorkelling at two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations including Hastings, Saxon or Norman Reefs. There is also the opportunity to ride a semi-submersible boat tour (extra) or even hop on a scenic helicopter ride! The exploring will continue on the land on day 2 at the world heritage listed Cape Tribulation. Here, you will enjoy the sights of the rainforest, pristine rivers and native wildlife.
- Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, sausages, fresh local fish and prawns, and a selection of fresh salads
- Mask, snorkel, fins & free snorkelling guides
- 5 hours
visitingtwo spectacular Outer Reef locations
- Live musical entertainer
- 1 hour+ at Rainforest Habitat (Deluxe PAK)
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- 2 hours at Cape Tribulation Beach
- Daintree River Crocodile and Wildlife Cruise
- EXTRA $20 EMC/Fuel levy to pay at check-in for Reef Cruise
Explore the only place in the world with two world heritage listed regions alongside each other!
Day 1: Full Day Snorkelling on Great Barrier Reef
8:00am Departure Cairns
4.45pm Return to Cairns Marlin Marina
- Departs from the Reef fleet terminal - 1 Spence St, Cairns
- 2 stunning outer reef sites - 5 Hours Reef Time
- Snorkelling equipment & floatation devices provided
- Hot BBQ Lunch (Hot meats, fish, prawns & a variety of fresh salads, vegetarian option available)
- Free Lycra/sun suit hire
- Fruit platter, cheese and a glass of wine on return journey
- Experienced, professional dive instructors
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
Day 2 Cape Tribulation Day Trip
Spend the day exploring the World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park and Mossman Gorge.
- Return accommodation transfers
- 45 minutes free-time in picturesque Port Douglas Village (
StarerPak) or Stroll through the Wildlife Habitat and get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most iconic animals (Deluxe Pak)
- Guided Rainforest walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- Enjoy your chef prepared meal at Cape Tribulation Beach House (Deluxe Pak) or BYO your own food to enjoy a cool picnic around the pool or on the beach (Starter Pak)
- Daintree River Cruise- see some of the rainforests native birds, snakes & famous crocodiles on the 1 hour guided river
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Swimming costume
- Money for snacks
- Change of clothes and warm jumper/ jacket for cooler days
- Tropical lunch, including cold meats, morning tea and coffee
- Up to 5 hours of snorkelling time
- Visiting two spectacular Outer Reefs
- Friendly dedicated attentive staff
- Large sundeck
- Comfortable air-conditioned saloon and dining lounge
- Reef Tax, extra optional dives, wetsuit hire.
- $20 EMC/Fuel levy to pay at checkin for Reef Cruise
- Choice of a ride on our Semi-submersial boat tour (weather dependent) ($10 pre-booked or $20 pay on board).
- This does not include accommodation
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.