Hop onto the adventure of a lifetime with Atlantic Clipper and Pippies!
- Party on a Whitsundays mega yacht
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Take the ultimate selfie at Hill Inlet voted Australias most Instagrammable lookout
- Learn to drive on the world's largest sand island
- Camp by the beach and under the stars
- Visit Lake Mckenzie, Eli Creek, the Maheno Wreck and more!
This 5 day, 4 night combo to Fraser Island and the Whitsundays is one the most fun and most affordable packages available to see both of these Australia icons! Stay on budget without restricting yourself and see all the tops sights in this package tour. You will get to spend 2 days and 2 nights on board the party boat Atlantic Clipper, and 3 days 2 nights on Fraser Island with a Pippies camping safari!
- 2 days and 2 nights on the Atlantic Clipper in the Whitsundays
- 3 days and 2 nights Pippies 4WD Camping Safari on Fraser Island
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Rainbow Beach hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Scuba dive on board Atlantic Clipper
- Direct Transfer: Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach
- Direct Transfer: Brisbane <> Rainbow Beach
- Hop-on Hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- 15,000ft Whitsundays skydive
Spend 2 days sailing around the Whitsundays with Atlantic Clipper! Atlantic Clipper is a great way to experience the islands and reefs, seeing the best of above and below the water, all while having fun and staying on budget! This tour takes an amazing 53 guests at a time, making it the most social tour in the Whitsundays. You will get to explore the islands, meet other travellers and party into the night for the trip of a lifetime!
- Young, fun, social group
- Liveaboard dive instructors to teach you scuba
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays, sailing around the islands and enjoying the party of a lifetime! Atlantic Clipper has the added bonus of extra water toys, scuba diving and onboard spa to ensure you have the best time possible while in the Whitsundays.
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Pippies 3 day, 2 night camping safari will give you the amazing opportunity to experience Fraser Island at its best! You will get to spend your days driving around the island to see all of its top spots, while spending your nights camping among the dunes! Fraser Island is best experienced up close and personal, where guests can really get a feel for Fraser Island life. With a tag along tour you can also take the opportunity to drive on the sand island, or to just sit back as a passenger and enjoy the view and the drive as you make your way from one amazing destination to the next.
- 2 nights camping at Cathedrals on Fraser
- Fully equipped amenities at the campsite
- Fuel for vehicles
- Return barge from Fraser Island
- All camping and cooking equipment
- FREE Luggage storage
- BYO Alcohol
- Add on 2 or 3 nights accommodation at Pippies in Rainbow Beach
Explore Fraser Island for an amazing 3 days and understand what makes this island so special. With unique land formations, giant sand dunes, a towering rainforest and beautiful wildlife, you can be sure you will walk away with lasting memories and a love for the world's largest sand island.
Departs: Rainbow Beach 7:00am - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Returns: Rainbow Beach 4:30pm - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Monday
Please note: If guests do not include the bus pass add on, they must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.