5 days of adventure and fun on Australia's East Coast!
- Sail, snorkel and swim on New Horizon in the Whitsundays
- Added bonus of optional scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Stand-up paddleboards, waterslide and action-packed itinerary
- Drive on Fraser Island and visit Eli Creek, Lake Wabby and more
- Fun guides and crew for unforgettable trip
Our 5 Day Cool Dingo Fraser & New Horizon Whitsundays Combo will have you exploring the best of Fraser Island and Whitsundays, all in one combo tour. For 3 days and 2 nights you will join Cool Dingo on a guided tour of Fraser Island, where you will get to cruise along the sand highway, checking out all of its cool destinations. Also included in this combo is a 2 day, 2 night sailing trip on board New Horizon in the Whitsundays where you will board the boat to sail, snorkel, scuba dive and swim in the warm Whitsunday waters.
- 2 days and 2 nights on New Horizon
- 3 days, 2 nights on Fraser Island with Cool Dingo
- All meals included
- Upgrade to include optional Bus Pass: Hervey Bay / Rainbow Beach to Airlie Beach or Reverse
Cool Dingo 3 day, 2 night
This action-packed 3 day, 2 night tour will guide you to the best part of Fraser Island. During your tour you will explore alongside like-minded travellers and witness all the beauty of Fraser, enjoying the opportunity to visit places such as Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and Eli Creek. All you have to do is sit back and relax as your guide drives you around!
- Ideal for 18 - 35-year-olds
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers from Hervey Bay
- 3 days of guided 4WD tours
- 2 nights accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All National Park fees and levies included
- Foreign language guides are now available (please enquire at time of booking)
- All shared accommodation
This tour will allow you to enjoy an extended tour of Fraser Island for 3 days and 2 nights. Your guide will take you from place to place, giving you some insight on the island and allowing you to enjoy the sights as you make your way around. This tour is for the young and young-at-heart who want to have the adventure of a lifetime in one of the most beautiful parts of the world
Departs: 9:00am - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Returns: 5:50pm - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday & Monday
New Horizon 2 day, 2 night
New Horizon is the perfect way to explore the Whitsundays if you're on a budget but still want to see it all! With paddleboards, a waterslide, snorkelling, onboard scuba diving and a stop to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, you will have everything you will ever need or want during your 2 day, 2 night Whitsunday adventure.
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Stand-up paddleboards
- Awesome inflatable waterslide
- Snorkelling equipment provided
- Movie theatre area
- Evening entertainment
- Great sailing experience and guests can have a turn at the wheel
- All meals included
- Hot showers on board
- Fresh linen provided
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
This tour has the optional extra of hopping on board a jet boat for a wild ride! You can add on a jet boat ride for an additional $35.00pp or an exciting banana boat ride for $20.00pp to finish off your 3 day trip! New Horizon offers the adventure of a lifetime among the beautiful tropical islands, warm blue waters and colourful coral reefs!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Premier Bus Pass
Premier Motor Service offers you the chance to explore Australia worry free! With routes running between Rainbow Beach, Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach. Premier is the perfect choice for travel between your Fraser Island and Whitsunday tours. Our team of travel experts will help you find the right departure to get you to your next adventure!
- Safe, comfortable bus
- Freedom to use hop-on, hop-off pass
- See Australian landscape as you travel
- Informed drivers
- Five-star luxury coaches
- Climate controlled air-conditioning inside
- Aircraft style reclined seating
- Glare-free windows
- Onboard toilet
The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
Please note this package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.