Offering fun and plenty of sightseeing along this self-drive camping safari, Dingoes offers a memorable experience for adventure-seekers aged 18-40!
If you have a sense of adventure, then the Dingo tag-along tour is made for you. Departing daily from Rainbow Beach, Dingos provides the ultimate trip on this magical island where you will experience exciting 4-wheel driving as well as camping adventure of a lifetime. You itinerary will having you stopping in at all of the island's highlight locations.
fun, exciting and interactive tour with camping describes the 3 Day/ 2 Night Dingos Tag Along Camping Safari perfectly! With the option to self-drive yourself or sit back and relax, Dingoes experienced guides will take you on an exciting journey around the world's largest sand island. This tour is for those aged 18-40s only.
Dingos Tag Along Camping Safari Fraser Island Features:
- 2 nights camping on Fraser Island!
- Cooking and camping equipment included
- Toyota landcruiser 4-wheel drive hire included
- Lead vehicle with driver/guide included
- Information and safety briefing (all passengers to attend)
- Return barge transfers from Rainbow Beach
- Dorm Accommodation in Hervey Bay (optional extra)
- All food on Fraser Island included
- All fuel required
- All vehicles include Ipod/MP3 adaptor cables
- Luggage storage and safety deposit
- Optional pre/post accommodation at Dingos Backpackers in Rainbow Beach
- Drivers insurance - $10 (not compulsory but advised)
- Optional sleeping bag hire ($10pp)
With your itinerary and map you will head off to the pristine fresh waters of Lake McKenzie and Lake Birrabeen, swim in the crystal clear Eli creek, as well as sand dunes and cliffs.
Take a stroll through the tropical rainforests at Wanggoolba Creek and Central Station, and soak in the history of the Maheno Shipwreck.
Enjoy the experience of cruising down long sandy stretch of 75-Mile Beach. Afterwards, set up camp, getting to know one another with some camp style cooking and a drink or two.
Please note - a full comprehensive briefing on the day prior to your tour will provide information to prepare you for this exciting journey, all passengers MUST attend.
An optional add on with your trip! Located just 1.5 hours from Noosa and 3 hours from Brisbane, the small coastal surfing town of Rainbow Beach is the closest gateway to Fraser Island. Dingos Backpacker Adventure Resort is ideally located just opposite the beachfront, you can quite literally roll out of bed and on to the beach! Just a short walk to the Carlo Sandblow and with many local activities available including dolphin feeding, bike riding, surfboard and body board hire. Its the perfect place to relax and unwind before and after your Fraser Island adventure. Please ask us if you wish to add on 2 or 3 nights accommodation when booking your tour.
Dingo Backpackers features:
- 7 bed dorms all with ensuite and air-con
- FREE pancake breakfast with tea and coffee every morning
- Kitchen and laundry facilities
- Swimming Pool, free BBQs
- Internet lounge
- Fully licensed bar with live music nights!
- FREE trips to Carlo Sandblow (twice daily)
- $5 meal deals may be available
Depart: Daily from 20 Spectrum Street, Rainbow Beach, Queensland
To drive on Fraser you MUST be 18 or over with a FULL manual licence.
You must have held this license for a minimum of 1 year and you must have the license with you. Non-licensed drivers can travel but not drive, groups are assigned on this basis.
Everyone must attend pre-briefing at 3:30pm the day prior to your tour.
Please note - 18-40s ONLY
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please pack a small overnight bag with enough gear for 3 days/2 nights including:
- change of clothes (warm clothes for winter months)
- swimming costume
- comfortable walking shoes
- insect repellant
- and camera
Please bring your own alcohol
- All food for Fraser island
- Fuel for your 4WD
- All camping equipment (optional sleeping bag costs $10)
- All National Park, camping and vehicle permits
- Return ferry transfers from Rainbow Beach
- information folder plus map
- 4WD driver training on the beach
- all 4x4s have iPod / MP3 adaptor cables
- 4x4s escorted onto ferry
- luggage storage and safety deposit
- Optional sleeping bag hire $10pp
- Mandatory insurance $20pp
- Alcohol must be purchased from Dingos Bar
- Travel falling on a public holiday will incur a surcharge
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance. 18-40's only.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.