For small group sailing with a fun itinerary, hop on board Entice!
- Entice is one of the newest sailing catamarans in the Whitsundays
- Snorkel and swim as well as enjoy fun complimentary extras such as a clear bottomed canoe, sea scooter and stand-up paddleboards
- Taking only 10 passengers at a time, you can look forward to small, intimate group sailing on board a smooth, stable and state-of-the-art catamaran
- Sail around one of the most beautiful parts of Australia and see all the sights!
- The perfect choice for families, couples, or groups of friends!
See the best of the Whitsundays on board Entice - the most recent catamaran to the Whitsundays. This relaxed luxury sailing tour will take you to all the hot spots in the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsunday Islands in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park for amazing snorkelling and exploring.
- One of the newest commercially operated catamarans in the Whitsundays
- Complimentary snorkel equipment, clear canoe, sea scooter, and stand-up paddleboards included
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef around the Whitsunday Islands
- Family owned and operated: ISail Whitsundays is the operator of Blizzard, On Ice and Entice Catamarans
- Authentic sailing experience with an amazing custom itinerary every trip
- Private and shared accommodation options
- Delicious and fresh meals provided by a highly trained crew
- Bow nets for optimal relaxation
- Large panoramic windows for amazing views
- Suitable for children 10+
- BYO alcohol
Enjoy epic scenic sailing, an exciting itinerary and plenty of time to sit back and relax as you make your way around the islands for one unforgettable experience. Entice's tour is suitable for all types of travellers, including couples, families, solo travellers, and the young at heart, making it inclusive, fun and a great way to meet new people while enjoying small group sailing.
Check out Entice's sister vessel On Ice for more departure dates.
Entice Catamarans is also available for Private Charter.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will only need flip flops or sandals. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles, please.
Luggage storage is available for $5 per person at check-in (ABC Travel).
- Drinking water
- Bath towel
- Wet suit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- All Marine Park fees
BYO alcohol - no glass. Soft drinks, bottled water and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over and any guests under 18 must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation, except where the group will occupy an entire shared area. In other cases a parent will need to occupy the shared area and child share a private cabin with the other parent.
- This sailing adventure is only suitable for active people. A basic level of fitness and mobility is required, as a guideline, guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
- There are no 2 shared single beds together in the same area, they are spread out around the boat.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats' departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made 14 to 30 days before departure will result in a loss of 75% of the ticket price. Cancellations made less than 14 days of departure will result in a forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.