This 2 day adventure will have you venturing to all of the highlights on Fraser with the comforts of a self-drive 4 wheel drive!
Dingo Fraser 2 day/1 night self-drive tour offers travellers THE fun-filled adventure on this exciting sand island. With friendly, knowledgeable guided, dorm accommodation and a fun itinerary, this is a great pick for travellers wanting a budget option which doesn't miss a thing.
2 Day/ 1 Night Fraser Dingo Tag Along Adventure takes you on an amazing experience around Fraser Island, to some of its highlight destinations and sights. That's right you will have the opportunity to see Central Station, Lake McKenzie and Wanggoolba Creek and more, with the exciting chance to self drive on the world-famous sand island! And, accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge and meals provided along the way.
2 Day/ 1 Night Fraser Dingo Tag Along Adventure Features:
- Jeep Cherokee 4WDs as your vehicle!
- Dorm accommodation, plus Beach Bar and pool at Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island
- No off-road driving experience necessary
- Hot showers and comfortable accommodation
- All cooking equipment and food included
- Return barge transfers included
- Free pick up from your accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Food shop with the group on the morning of departure
- Thorough safety briefing
- Experienced guides
Don't miss out on your adventure of a lifetime at this amazing location in the world - book with us today.
Travel to Kingfisher Bay by ferry to begin your 4 wheel-drive adventure and hear some fascinating facts from your guide.
The first stop on the trip is Basin Lake where you can marvel at this freshwater dune lake and have a swim!
Next stop is Central Station and Wangoollba Creek which is an amazing bushwalk through the tropical rainforest.
The group will then head to Pile Valley and Lake McKenzie where you can relax and swim.
The day will wrap up as you head to Wilderness Lodge where you will enjoy a buffet dinner, and some socialising at the Dingo bar.
An early start before you start your journey down the famous Seventy-Five Mile beach, stopping at Eli Creek along the way for a dip.
The next stop on the itinerary is the amazing Maheno Shipwreck which has been on the beach for many years as your guide explains.
Then get ready to see the Pinnacles Coloured Sands where you can photograph the sand-cliffs!
The journey continues to Indian Head which is an amazing view from the headland lookout for spotting rays, sharks and even migrating Humpback Whales (Jul-Nov).
After soaking in this view, experience the bubbling waters of Champagne Pools before returning to Wilderness Lodge late that afternoon where you can enjoy the resort before dinner and departure back to Hervey Bay.
Please note, drivers must be 21 years or over!
There is an extra $25 for food and fuel Levy (payable onboard)
Depart: free pick up from 7.30am from your accommodation within Hervey Bay
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4941 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Hat, sunnies, sunscreen
- Re-usable water bottle
- Little backpack with clothes for 2 days, toiletries, swimmers and towel
- Sleeping Bag essential (or hire a sleep tight pack for $15, includes a tote bag to keep!)
- Bluetooth speaker, camera, phone charger
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- Guided 4WD Adventure with Eco Certified tourism operator Fraser Dingo 4WD Adventures
- Barge transfers and all required permits
- The opportunity to drive an automatic 4WD on Fraser Island
- Driving is optional, come along as a passenger and enjoy the ride
- Free pick up from selected locations within Hervey Bay (for the non-drivers only)
- Free car parking for your own vehicle at our office while you are away
- Accommodation on Fraser Island
- Food (all main meals and some snacks)
- Volunteers on site to help out with cooking and cleaning
- See the best Fraser Island has to offer!
- All meals and some snacks
- Must provide own sleeping bag or hire a sleeping bag for $15.00. This is payable direct to the operator
- You will be stopping by the shops at 9:00am the morning of departure if you wish to buy alcohol or snacks.
- You can bring on the tour only a small backpack, there is not enough space on the vehicles to bring suitcases/travel backpacks! Luggage storage available for $10.
Terms and Conditions
- MANDATORY 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Guests wanting to drive must be over 21 with a current license and respond to the group email and have their own transport to attend the 7:30am safety briefing on day of departure at the office (accommodation pick up are not provided for drivers)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle). Free Passenger pick-up from major Hervey Bay hostels.
- You will receive an informational email 2 days prior to departure that must be answered.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour is suitable for those aged 18 and up. Drivers must be 21 years old.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 60 days of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.