A full day Cape Tribulation tours featuring the iconic rainforest highlights as well as some 'off the beaten track' sites.
Daintree Wonder Tours offers an exciting day tour to the Daintree National Park, incorporating the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, the mighty Daintree River, secluded Daintree Rainforest swimming holes and much more!
Guaranteeing you the very highest standard of guiding, Daintree Wonder Tours Full Day Tour offers a friendly and knowledgeable experience within the magical Daintree National Park all via a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle. Specialising in small groups to deliver a more personal experience which is perfect for all types of travellers, including families, Daintree Wonder Tours offers fully interpreted day trips to the Daintree National Park. Your exciting day will include a visit to the Mossman Gorge, Daintree River cable ferry crossing, Kulki lookout, swim at Cooper Creek, crocodile cruise, Alexandra Lookout and more! With just 10 passengers, this is a unique day tour to the Daintree, with morning tea and a tropical lunch included.
Full Day Cape Tribulation Tour Features:
- A breathtaking visit to the Mossman Gorge
- Small, personalised group (10 guests max)
- All Australian morning tea including local Daintree tea and Mareeba coffee
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing
- Magical Cape Tribulation Beach and Kulki lookout
- Fully guided boardwalk tours
- Delicious restaurant lunch and swim/paddle at the blue pools of Cooper Creek (Heritage Lodge)
- Panoramic coastal views from Alexandra Lookout
- One hour crocodile cruise on the mighty Daintree River
- Exotic tropical fruit ice cream at the Daintree Ice-cream Company (optional extra)
- Fun and knowledgeable Wet Tropics Accredited Guides
- Comfortable and spacious air-conditioned vehicles
If you want to escape the crowds and enjoy a peaceful and interesting day trip to the famous Daintree Rainforest, book your trip today.
Departure/ Pick-up Times
Pick up from Port Douglas accommodation betweeen 7:10am - 7:25am
Drop off to Port Douglas accommodation 5pm - 5:30pm.
Please inform reservations if you have any special catering requirements.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please bring hat, comfortable shoes, bathing suit/towel, sunglasses, camera.
- Full day tour includes morning tea, sumptuous tropical lunch, naturalist guide, ferry and national park fees and on board library.
- Wet weather gear will be provided (ponchos/umbrellas) if necessary.
- Pick-up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit up 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.