Go wild for a day with Jungle Tours most exciting, premier Cape Tribulation adventure.
- In one full day, you'll get the opportunity to explore the jungle and wonder of Cape Tribulation!
- Get up close and personal to exotic wildlife, cruise through crocodile-infested waters, and take in all the spectacular scenery along the way!
- Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas too
- Visit the Wildlife Habitat and get up close with native Australian animals!
The Jungle Tours Go Wild day tour includes the best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree, with guided walks, lunch and guaranteed wildlife spotting. This packed itinerary will show you the best of the region giving you plenty of opportunities to explore, take photos and get up close with wildlife!
- Courtesy coach pickup/drop-off from your accommodation, in Cairns
- Air-conditioned buses
- Informative tour guides
- Entry into The Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas
- Daintree river cruise
- Daintree National Park fees
- Daintree ferry pass
- Picnic Lunch
- Optional Port Douglas pick up/drop off also available
Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway. Take in the beautiful views along the way as you drive along in air-conditioned comfort!
The Wildlife Habitat
See the endangered cassowary and rare Lumholtzs tree kangaroo along with other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile, at a discounted price.
Daintree River Cruise
Spot crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves. Afternoon tea included and afterwards and picnic lunch at a picturesque setting!
Daintree river cable ferry
Cross and enter Daintree National Park. This unique ferry ride provides amazing views of the surrounding area!
Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea. Take along your camera and get some good scenic shots, as well as some group shots of you and your friends! The backdrop here is phenomenal and provides a stunning view of the entire area!
Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk, with great photo opportunities.
Cape Tribulation Beach
Relax, or walk the boardwalk to the stunning lookout. Depart Cape Tribulation for the return journey at approx 4.30pm, returning back to Cairns by 7:30pm
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimming gear
- Insect repellent
- Sweatshirt/jacket (for colder months)
- Money for snacks, drinks and souvenirs
- Return transfers from your accommodation
- Entry to Wildlife Habitat
- Tropical Lunch
- A stop at Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided rainforest walk
- Money for drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- We do not accept infants (0-3yrs) on this tour
Terms and Conditions
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of booking. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask