Make the Great Barrier Reef a passion of yours with a Passions of Paradise day trip - Now with a brand-new vessel as of April 10th 2017!
During your day trip on board Passions of Paradise, you'll be introduced to the beautiful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, where our friendly staff will cater to you on a day of fun and adventure. You'll have the opportunity to dive and snorkel with exotic fish, coral formations and colourful marine life for an unforgettable experience.
Passions of Paradise offers guests the chance and dive or snorkel on an amazing day trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef, where you'll get a chance to see unique marine life two of our beautiful 27 possible locations, including the beautiful Paradise Reef. The brand-new high-performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns giving you the chance to explore two different parts of the Great Barrier Reef. With Passions of Paradise, you can guarantee plenty of sightseeing and exploring at exclusive mooring sites, whether you choose to dive, snorkel or both
Passions of Paradise Features:
- A fast and modern catamaran - NEW VESSEL LAUNCHED APRIL 10, 2017!
- See the best reefs on the Great Barrier Reef
- Air conditioned saloon
- 10 minute free scuba diving demonstration
- A dedicated snorkelling instructor and free tuition for those who want to learn
- A tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment
- Free floatation vests to aid non-swimmers
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Exclusive mooring at Paradise Reef to beat the crowds
- Morning tea including fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Afternoon tea with cheese platter
- Onboard marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- Staff trained to Advanced ECO Certification Standard
- EXTRA TO PAY $15 pp EMC tax to pay on check in
Enjoy a quality day trip at the amazing Great Barrier Reef at an affordable price. Book your friends and family it today.
Snorkel or dive during your one day tour and immerse yourself into the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. This tour is ideal for both introductory and intro divers, as well as for practiced snorkellers and beginners, making it an amazing way for anyone to see the Great Barrier Reef. You'll stop at two different locations based on the weather conditions, including 1770 reef, Split Bommie, Coral Gardens, Paradise Reef, Long Bommie, Pretty Patches and Turtle Bommie. Sea turtles are common and you are also likely to see giant trevally, small black tip reef sharks, bat fish and hundreds of species of colourful reef fish, while Paradise Reef is an exclusive mooring just for Passions so there are no crowds as you snorkel or dive on the outer Great Barrier Reef. It is a hard coral reef featuring a ribbon of small reefs. With depths of up to 25 metres along the edge, water clarity is good and the area is host to many exciting fish species including Wally, our resident Maori wrasse.
- Introductory and certified scuba diving
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Wetsuits and sun suits
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Prescription masks
- T-shirts, assorted quality beers, wine and soft drinks for purchase
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Extra spending money for soft drinks and alcohol
- A diverse tropical buffet, morning tea, afternoon cheese platter
- High quality snorkel equipment
ALL BUS TRANSFERS COME AT ADDITIONAL COSTS TO PASSENGER - $15pp City/$22pp Nth Beaches and is payable at check in on day of travel.
$15 pp EMC tax to pay on check in - Included in total price quoted
- Introductory and certified scuba diving (1st dive $70, 2nd dive $45)
- Glass bottom boat tour $20 per adult
- Wetsuits and sun suits $8 to pay on arrival
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Prescription masks from $10 (be sure to let our office know in advance, so we can match your needs)
- T-shirts, assorted quality beers, wine and soft drinks
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control.
We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel
on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip.
If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees.
We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.