The 3 Day Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Dive Trip is a diver's paradise!
- Ideal for introductory divers, certified divers and snorkellers
- Visit 11 different sites on 4 different reefs
- Certified divers get to do 2 night dives!
- Comfortable accommodation on purpose built dive boat
- Explore Great Barrier Reef at length over 3 days
The 3 Day Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Trip will have you participating in up to 11 dives or snorkels at 19 exclusive sites on the Outer Reef. Pro Dive is a favourite when it comes to providing the perfect boat for ideal diving and snorkelling, with a premium dive vessel that will cater to all your needs. Take in sites selected for their extravagance of marine life and excellent visibility with the huge added bonus of sites that are rarely visited by other vessels, giving you more access to the reefs. Divers and snorkellers get the opportunity to view magnificent hard and soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays and the largest variety of tropical fish of all sizes.
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- See the beautiful marine life including tropical fish and giant clams
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Double or twin share accommodation
- All dive & snorkelling equipment, including a dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & Northern Beaches)
- Guided orientation and night dive
- 25m boat with air-conditioning for best in comfort
- Ideal for both snorkellers and scuba divers
- All gear hire included
- Two large decks which are great for sun-tanning or resting
- Great meals
- Comprehensive dive insurance
- All dive crew are fully qualified PADI instructors
- Extra $80 Reef taxes, fuel levies, port departure tax and admin fees*
Take on a real adventure with Pro Dive today!
The Great Barrier Reef offers some of the best snorkel locations in the world. Shallow reefs that sit under clear water make for great visibility, giving snorkellers the chance to see the marine life up close even from the top of the water! You can hop in the water whenever the divers are in the water (except for during the night dives) and all your gear is provided.
Pro Dive welcomes introductory divers during their 3-day trip, giving intro divers the chance to dive 2-3 times over the duration of the trip. All instructors on board are PADI certified, ensuring you'll feel at ease with superior instruction before entering the water. The Great Barrier Reef offers a great place to learn with wide open reefs and shallow depths where you will still be able to enjoy checking out plenty of marine life! All dives are an added cost to snorkel pricing.
Certified divers can look forward to an action-packed 3 days with Pro Dive. This tour offers the chance to dive up to 11 times, which includes 2 night dives! We'll take you to diverse reefs that offer an abundance of different corals and marine life, making each experience better than the last.
Certified divers can look forward to 2 night dives during their trip. The nocturnal world on the Great Barrier Reef differs from the diurnal one, meaning divers are in for a completely unique experience from day to night! All night gear is included, so you'll feel safe and comfortable during your dives... immerse yourself into the dark and enjoy the creatures that come out at night!
Padi Advanced Open Water Course
Certified divers can decide to do their Advanced Open Water while on board Pro Dive. This course gives you a chance to expand your diving skills and gives you even more confidence when underneath the water. You can also choose to add on a enriched air course during your trip.
We will visit different sites spread out over four different reefs including Flynn, Thetford, Milln and Pellowe Reefs. With over 19 sites to choose from, your captain and crew will choose the best sites for the conditions in the aim of giving you the best experience possible. During different times in the day, you will get to encounter different types of marine life including giant clams, sea turtles, stingrays, reef sharks and more. The Great Barrier Reef offers a huge range of corals and tropical fish, with each reef offering a different variety!
- Please note that you may have to do a medical questionnaire before diving to ensure your safety.
- If you have recently/continue to suffer from an illness or condition that may affect your dive fitness, or currently taking any prescription medication, you will need to consult a doctor for a 'fit to dive' medical certificate.
- We recommend that you do not fly within 24 hours of diving. The earliest you should fly is 12 pm (midday) on the day after your trip concludes
- Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire
- Please note snorkellers and introductory divers are unable to participate in night dives
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Overnight bag with
- Comfortable clothing
Up to 11 dives (2 Night Dives and 9 Day Dives), accommodation transfers, all twin cabins, all meals, bed linen, all gear hire, prescription mask if needed, short arm/leg wetsuit, comprehensive dive insurance
*Departures until the 31st of March 2020 subject to a AU$80 Reef taxes, fuel levies, port departure tax and admin fees.This charge is applicable to all passengers travelling out on the 3 day/2 night Liveaboard Dive trip and all Dive Courses combining the 3 Day trip.
*Departures from April 1st 2020 subject to a AU$85 Reef taxes, fuel levies, port departure tax and admin fees.This charge is applicable to all passengers travelling out on the 3 day/2 night Liveaboard Dive trip and all Dive Courses combining the 3 Day trip.
Optional Extras: Underwater camera hire AU$45 per dive or AU$125 for the entire trip, Padi Advanced Course AU$170 or Nitrox (Enriched Air) Course AUD$170!
Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
Destinations may vary due to weather conditions, however our experienced drivers will always visit the best locations available under the prevailing conditions ensuring every trip is a memorable one.All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Important Information For Certified Divers: You will be required to sign a Waiver Release & Indemnity Deed onboard the vessel.
This trip is fully refundable up until 48 hours prior to departure, minus a cancellation fee. Please note full cancellation fees apply if cancelling within 48 hours prior to travel.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask