Jump on board ReefQuest and snorkel or dive on the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkel or scuba dive on one of the natural wonders of the world
- See tropical fish and intricate coral formations up close
- Speedy ride on a comfortable and stable catamaran
- Great for both introductory and certified divers with up to 3 dives per day!
ReefQuest's day tour is a great way for the whole family to enjoy a fun-filled day on the Great Barrier Reef. Guests can choose to snorkel, scuba dive, or enjoy both, with up to three dives per day! Enjoy two different dive locations, carefully selected from ReefQuest's 17 different moorings, where you can snorkel or dive to immerse yourself in the spectacular underwater world below! With stingrays, reef sharks, clownfish, turtles and giant Maori Wrasse awaiting your arrival, you'll have a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
ReefQuest was launched in 2015 and is a fully equipped and comfortable luxury boat. She is surveyed for up to 140 passengers, taking only 80 at a time, to ensure everyone's comfort during their time with us. With state of the art equipment and facilities, both snorkellers and scuba divers are welcome on board to explore the famous Ribbon Reefs of the Great Barrier Reef in comfort. It's three levels of comfortable seating so you can enjoy spending your time in the sun, in the shade, or inside in the air conditioning as you cruise around the reef.
- Snorkelling and scuba diving available
- Afternoon tea and lunch served on board
- Ideal for introductory and certified divers
- Digital camera hire available
- All snorkel equipment included, as well as stinger suits
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Onboard bar for purchase
- Snorkel at two of 17 possible sites
- Fun and informative staff
- Quick ride out to the Outer Reef and back
- Brand new, state-of-the-art vessel
- Free guided snorkelling tours
- Up to three scuba dives can be done throughout the day
- Over four hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Delicious tropical buffet lunch
- Ample deck space
- EXTRA $20pp to pay for reef taxes, port departure tax and admin fees
Enjoy unlimited snorkelling at two amazing locations selected carefully from our 17 private moorings on the Great Barrier Reef. Take advantage of the free guided snorkel tour and let our guides point out some amazing animals and funny sea creatures along the way. All of your snorkel gear and stinger suits are provided, as well as flotation devices for those who need it. The back of ReefQuest has an underwater platform, making it easy to get in and out of the water to ensure everyone is able to enjoy the fun or snorkelling.
Intro divers can take the day to do up to three dives during their trip on ReefQuest! Enjoy two dives in the morning, followed by one in the afternoon with your group of intro divers. You'll be supervised by our amazing crew, who will keep a close eye on you while you learn to scuba dive. All your scuba equipment, as well as safety instructions, are included. An added bonus is that photos are available for purchase fro our underwater photographer at the end of the day!
Certified divers can also do up to three dives a day, with the option to hire a guide to accompany them into the underwater world below! ReefQuest was made for divers, with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities available for your day tour. All of your equipment is included, we just ask you to bring along your divers certificate and an adventurous attitude so you can enjoy your day of exploration and fun!
You will get to visit 2 different sites during the day on either Norman, Saxon or Hastings Reef. Sites are about 70km offshore and are teeming full of life! You can look forward to seeing a huge amount of tropical fish, diverse corals, and even sea turtles, stingrays, clownfish, reef sharks and more! You will get to spend about 4 hours exploring the reefs, checking out all they have to offer. Please note sites are based on weather conditions and are carefully selected by your captain and crew to give you the best day possible!
ReefQuest is the newest boat in our fleet and is an amazing way to spend your day on the Great Barrier Reef. The informative staff will guide you through your day with ease, whether you are snorkelling or scuba diving, making sure everyone is comfortable and having fun during their tour! Choose to snorkel or scuba dive while you explore the reef, and take time to relax in the fun on our spacious decks. There is something for everyone on board ReefQuest, call us today to book your tour.
- Please note divers may be subject to a medical questionnaire before they are able to dive. Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
- Reefquest will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenence October 06 2020 to October 27 2020
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR CLICK TO CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
- Certified divers please bring cards and log books
- All of the snorkelling equipment including a wetsuit or stinger suit and prescription masks are also available upon request.
- Lunch - tropical buffet style of cold cuts, salads and fruit
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day.
- Hot showers
Please note that ALL trips aboard our vessel are subject to taxes and levies of $20 per person upon boarding the vessel (subject to change without notice). Fee includes: EMC $3.50, Fuel Levy, Port and Administration Charges $16.50.
Bar facilities (soft drinks, juice, beer, wine, chocolates and ice creams can be purchased), range of quality souvenirs, camera hire purchase, guided dive, snacks.
Transfers from the Northern Beaches $20.00, payable on day of travel.
Please click here for more diving information and to read the medical questionnaire.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.