Self-drive around the turquoise waters of The Whitsunday Islands from the seat of your very own Honda Seadoo jetski!
The original Whitsunday Jetski Tour with the option of two tours departing daily, this option offers small groups with a maximum of eight skis per tour. Choose between the Airlie Adventure morning option or the Daydream Extreme afternoon option. No experience, no worries!
Airlie Adventure vs Daydream Extreme - Which is for me?
Airlie Adventure - 1.5 hours
Great option for those who are short on time!
- 30km jetski tour cruising the coastline along Airlie Beach
- Frequent turtle sightings!
- Explore Pioneer Bay, Cannonvale Beach, the Port of Airlie and other local hotspots.
- Check-In at Abel Point Marina at 8:30am
- Tour operates 9:30am to 11:30am daily
Daydream Extreme - 4 hours
Alweays a popular choice that attracts the adreneline junkies!
- 50km tour through The Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours of jetski time
- Two hours on Daydream Island Resort and Spa
- Lunch at The Boathouse Bakery
- Full resort access pass - no restrictions!
- A choice of activities while you are on-island including a tour of The Living Reef, snorkelling, mini golf or banana tube rides.
- Check-In at Abel Point Marina at 11:30am
- Tour duration 12:30pm - 4:30pm
What do I need to know?
Whitsunday Jetski Tours operates every day, weather dependant. Drivers must be over the age of 16 years, and unfortunately for safety reasons children under the age of 10 are not permitted on this tour. Occupancy is twin share.
A reasonable level of fitness is required in regards to the Daydream Extreme option, as on a windy day it can be physically demanding. All safety gear and equipment is included in the price.
As this option takes a maximum of eight jetskis per tour, we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment. To check availability or to make a booking contact us on 1800 550 751.
What To Bring
- All informative & entertaining commentary by qualified guide
- Bottled Water
- All riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles and hat and safety gear.
- Photos included and available on Facebook
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
Terms and Conditions
Management reserve the right to change itinerary or times in extreme weather conditions. There is a 2.5% surcharge on credit card payments. Minimum age for drivers is 16 years of age, while passengers must be 8 years old for the Airlie Adventure tour or 12 years old on the Two Island Safari.
All cancellations forfeit deposit. Cancellations made after 6pm the night before tour or no shows may incur a 50% charge.