Explore and relax in two of the most beautiful parts of Australia's East Coast
- Find your way to serenity on Australia's East Coast
- Sail around the Whitsundays on board a comfortable and spacious catamaran
- Use of glass canoe and stand-up paddleboards as added bonus
- Enjoy the view from the deck as you make your way around
- Visit Fraser's top sights and appreciate the views
- Swim, relax and explore in some of Fraser's most famous lakes
Spend 2 days on Fraser Island and 2 days in the Whitsundays with our 4 Day Entice Whitsundays & Fraser Explorer combo. Featuring a 2 day, 1 night tour on Fraser Island with Fraser Explorer and a 2 day, 2 night sailing tour on board the beautiful Entice Catamarans, this tour will allow you to relax and explore on one amazing combo tour. Take along your camera and sense of adventure and get ready for the tour of a lifetime.
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours on Fraser Island
- 2 days and 2 nights on catamaran Entice
- Comfortable accommodation on Fraser Island and Whitsundays
Fraser Explorer 2 day, 1 night
Sit back and relax as you cruise through the beautiful expanse of Fraser Island - the world's largest sand island. During your guided tour you will venture around Fraser Island, checking out all the amazing things it has on offer, stopping at all the best locations.
- Top locations such as Maheno Shipwreck, Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Ferry transfers to/from Fraser Island
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner and breakfast
- 1 Buffet Lunch & 1 Picnic BBQ Lunch
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Quad Share on Fraser Island and Private Double Ensuite on Entice
Explore the beautiful and unique Fraser Island with this relaxing yet exciting tour with Fraser Explorer. Visit all the islands top destinations to really understand what the excitement is all about and get to know Fraser Island for yourself.
Departs: 8:00 am - Daily
Returns: 5:30pm - Daily
Entice 2 day, 2 night
Entice offers the perfect way to explore the Whitsundays! From on board your comfortable and stable catamaran, you will get to make your way around the Whitsundays, checking out all its best parts! Not only will you experience the thrill of sailing, but with Entice you will also have comfortable onboard accommodation during your 2 night stay as well as the added perks of paddleboarding, canoeing and snorkelling!
- Authentic sailing
- Amazing itinerary
- Private and shared accommodation
- Delicious meals
- Bow nets for relaxing
- Large panoramic windows for amazing views
- Glass canoe, sea scooter, and SUP board
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel in the fringing reefs around the Whitsunday Islands
- 2 days and 2 nights of sailing
- BYO alcohol
- Snorkel equipment provided
- Beautiful scenery
If you want to explore the Whitsundays with the extra comfort and stability of a catamaran, Entice is right for you. There is no better feeling than sailing around the beautiful Whitsundays as you sit back and watch the world go by.
Departs: 4:00 pm - Please enquire
Returns: 2:00pm - Please enquire
Please note you must make your own way between the Whitsundays and Fraser Island. Be sure you allow enough time for travel.
This package may not be suitable if you have an existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.